Forum du matériel BTP, matériel batiment.

Forum du matériel BTP, matériel batiment. Chargeuses, pelles, tracto pelles grues...

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  Bau-center  Envoyez votre recherche de matériel à tous les négociantsEnvoyez votre recherche de matériel à tous les négociants  7 000 matériels en vente7 000 matériels en vente  

Partagez | 

Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Thululkf
Invité

MessageSujet: Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook   Jeu 28 Juil - 17:20

When I started to do research on my new car, I came across this page that showed me everything I needed to know about how to negotiate a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to this page and they sent me FREE information on how to negotiate with a dealer and how to purchase a new car below invoice. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I simply printed the eBook, brought it to the dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice. If you are in the market for a new car, this is some must read information and it is FREE. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others who are purchasing a new car.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Auto Negotiation Tips and Secrets eBook
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1